? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And heeeeere we go!

Okay, tryna jump back in to this blogging game! I've been doing my homework (laughable if you know me - I'm too lazy to do homework - DUH!) and think I have gathered some helpful information on keeping a blog. Been visiting and commenting here and there, and have some ideas of things to talk about since I'm too boring to be the main focus, LOL!

So - in keeping with my original foci (the plural of focus, I know the math nerds understood); I'd like to talk about getting out of debt, getting into better health, and the other spillovers of being blessed! Who knows if I'll be able to intertwine them all and keep this entertaining at the same time, but I'm gonna give it the good college try.

0 comments: