? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ummmmm...see what had happened was...

No, I have no valid excuse for not updating this blog in over a month. This is obviously something I haven't put priority on and it shows. So - to update you on what's transpired since my last post...

1. April ended and May began!

2. The fam took a trip back home to visit our loved ones. Long car drive (12 hours one way); but Mac did all the driving and Faith was a very good girl! It'll be a good long while before we do it again though...
3. May ended and June began!

4. Here we are...

And you wonder why I never blog? Not much happens that seems "blog-worthy"; but I'm working on that.

Anyhow - I guess I haven't been overly excited this year about much of anything. Mac's work schedule changed in January and the entire year I've been moping about it. I just realized that I've been a grump for 5 entire months about it, and am NOT interested in making it 6...that's half a year! *read entirely too much time to devote to thinking negatively about something*

So you know what I decided to do??? Make lemonade!!!

I'm serious y'all! I sat Faith in her jumper thingy, marched into the kitchen and made some lemonade! I'll be honest, this was my first time EVER making lemonade, so I had to google a recipe (don't laugh at me). I followed it to the T (with the exception of only having 5 lemons instead of the 6 that the recipe called for), and I think it turned out rather refreshing! (IIDSSMS)

So basically - I'm sick of the sour face and decided to add some sugar and water and take a swig and say "aaaaaahhhhhh!" I'm 2 blessed 2 be bound for goodness sake! Baby's crying...gotta go!

P.S. I joined a book club, LOL!

0 comments: